Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pencil Mark remover..... Works great










 On one of the many days I was browsing Pinterest I found a way to take pencil marks off of the wall. Yes you guessed it. You use regular tooth paste. Worked like a charm. I just got an old tooth brush wet, applied tooth paste and scrubbed away at the pencil marks. Like magic in just a few scrubs the marks were gone. I tried to take a good picture. Hopefully you can see the difference it made. Wow. Who knew that cleaning could be so inexpensive? Any one who has kids will appreciate this post. I used Arm and Hammer Tooth paste but the site just said any tooth paste will work. Try it and see. Worked for me. I can't find it now so you'll just have to take my word that it really works.




1 comment:

  1. That is so cool~I'm totally going to try it~thanks Shani!!! :)

    ReplyDelete