Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Easy Pancakes

I thought since a have a Bisquick copy cat recipe that to me and my friends tastes better then Bisquick I would also put on here how to make pancakes out of the same mix. Especially since I have waffle and biscuit recipes using this mix. Why not also put on here Pancakes? So here you have an easy recipe for Pancakes. Well as long as you have a batch of my all purpose baking mix on hand that is.
Pancakes
2 cups baking mix
1 cup milk
2 eggs

  1. Heat griddle or skillet over medium high heat. Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkle on it dance and disappear. 
  2. Stir all ingredients together until well blended.
  3. Pour 1/4 cup on to hot griddle.
  4. Cook until edges are dry about 1-2 minutes on each side.
  5. Serve warm with your choice of syrup. Maple or Caramel are great choices. Fresh fruit is also good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment