1 cup butter softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
1 1/2 cups mini M and Ms
2-3 cups mini chocolate chips(depending on how chocolaty you like it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter with the sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add in the flour, pudding mix, salt, baking soda, mini chocolate chips and mini M and Ms. Mix until combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop place one inch apart from each other. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool on cookie sheet for ten minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack. Enjoy. Makes about 5 dozen.