1-3 pound bag of chicken tenderloins
1-8 ounce package of cream cheese( don't use fat free)
1- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained( or pinto beans if you prefer)
1-14 ounce can corn
1- 10 ounce can of Rotel
1/2 to a whole package of taco seasoning.
- Place the frozen chicken tenderloins in the crock pot.
- Put cream cheese on top of chicken.
- Dump in the black beans that have been rinsed and drained.
- Dump in the drained corn.
- Pour in the Rotel.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours stirring half way through. Serve over white rice.
- Right before serving stir in the taco seasoning.
- It is also good served on tortillas with shredded cheese the next day. Enjoy.