1/2 cup butter softened
1 cup flour
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Cream the butter with the powdered sugar and salt. Gradually add in the flour.
- Press the dough into the the bottom and onto the sides slightly of a 8x8 or 9x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon flour
3 tablespoons lemon juice
- While the crust is baking, blend together the eggs, lemon juice, sugar and flour.
- Pour immediately into hot crust and bake at 350 for another 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.