I made this pudding for a family dinner. It was a big hit. So rich and creamy. It was hard to stop at just one serving. I adapted it from just a pinch
2 small boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
3 cups milk
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1-16 ounce container whipped topping
1-12 ounce box vanilla wafers
- Combine the pudding and the milk for about 2 minutes.
- Gradually fold in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Gradually fold in the whipped topped.
- Slice the bananas about 1/4 inch thick.
- Crush the vanilla wafers and layer in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Layer about half the pudding mixture over the top of the vanilla wafers.
- Layer half of the sliced bananas over the pudding.
- Repent with a layer of bananas and then another layer of pudding ending with the rest of the crushed wafers.
- Cover with a lid tin foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. It is so good.