- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Place the butter in a 9 inch pie plate; place in a 400 degree oven for 4-5 minutes or until melted. Meanwhile, in another small bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. In another small bowl, combine the flour and salt; whisk in the egg mixture until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie plate. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until sides are crisp and golden brown.
- In a large bowl, gently combine the berries and the marmalade. Sprinkle pancake with confections' sugar fill with berry mixture. Serve immediately. Yields 6 servings.