1 (10-ounce) bag frozen strawberries
1 (10-ounce) bag frozen blueberries
1 (10-ounce) bag frozen raspberries
1/3 to 2/3 cup sugar, depending on your level of preferred sweetness
1/2 cup baking mix
2 1/4 cups baking mix
1/4 cup sugar, plus another 1/4 cup sugar
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup milk
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Spray the insert of a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together all the frozen fruit, sugar and 1/2 cup baking mix.
- Transfer the fruit to the slow cooker.
- In another large mixing bowl, stir together 2 1/4 cups baking mix, 1/4 cup sugar, melted butter and milk with a wooden spoon.
- With your hands, drop bits of dough on top of the fruit in the slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the remaining 1/4 cup sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top of the dough and place the lid on the slow cooker.
- Turn the power onto high and slow cook for 3 to 4 hours until the topping has puffed and the fruit is bubbling.
Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.