I adapted it from sundaybaker
4 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups unsalted butter softened
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2-3.4 ounce packages instant vanilla pudding
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 cups of add ins (The add ins can be anything from chocolate chips, chopped nuts, mint chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips, m&ms, chopped up candy bars ect...)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter brown sugar and white sugar.
- Beat the pudding mix into the butter sugar mixture.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Slowing add in the flour mixture alternated by the add ins. It may take awhile to mix.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place in baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Store in and airtight container.