1 cup onion chopped
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons oil
1 cup white rice
1-10.50 ounce can chicken broth
1-8 ounce can tomato sauce
3/4 cup water
1-2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon salt
6 pork chops
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in 1 tablespoon of the oil for 3 minutes.
- Add rice.
- Cook and stir 5 minutes or until rice is clear and golden.
- Add chicken broth, tomato sauce, water, curry powder, and salt.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes. pour into a 9x13 inch baking pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, brown the chops in the remaining 1 tablespoon oil about 5 minutes on east side. Arrange on the rice.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.