3 cups flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup butter softened
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup vanilla baking chips
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1 cup craisins
- In a medium bowl set aside flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream together white sugar, light brown sugar, and butter( do not use shortening). Add slightly beaten eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture until just mixed. Stir in vanilla chips, macadamia nuts and craisins.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place on ungreased cookies sheet by small scoop or rounded teaspoon. Bake for 10 minutes or just until set. Remove from oven and let cool. Cookies will sink slightly. Makes 60 cookies.
- variation: To make chocolate cookies-omit 1/2 flour and replace with 1/2 cup cocoa.