Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Banana Bread French Toast

Banana Bread French Toast Recipe
I came across this recipe in an email that allrecipes.com sends me every day. I had banana bread on hand and wanted to try it. I didn't slice them thick. I just sliced them as thick as regular bread is. I also double it because there is five in our family. Overall it was yummy and needless to say no leftovers.Find it here

Ingredients
3 eggs
3 tablespoons sweented condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons butter
1 loaf banana bread

  1. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla with a fork. Set aside.
  2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Slice banana bread into 4 inch slices. Dip each slice into the egg mixture. Place on the hot pan. Cook on each side until golden brown. Dust with powdered sugar just before serving if desired.



No comments:

Post a Comment