Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Detox Bath- A Natural cure for the common Cold

I found this on pinterest. It lead me to this site. I felt a cold coming on and thought I would see just how good this bath works. Let just say if me of any one else in my family gets a cold this will be the first thing I will have them do. It works wonders. 

  1. Run a hot bath. It opens the pores and prepares the body for cleansing.
  2. Add to the hot bath 3 pints Hydrogen Peroxide. This oxygenates the body and helps purge toxins. It's also antibacterial and antiviral. 
  3. Add 2 ounces of ground ginger. A natural anti-inflammatory that increases blood circulation and helps promote the elimination of toxins through sweet.
  4. Soak for about 30 minutes. 
  5. Drink lots of water. You need to replenish what's being pulled out of your system. 
Within twenty minutes of soak I could also feel my entire body start to relax. Two hours after this bath I felt every pore in my body open up. I felt rejuvenated.  

"I slept like a baby that night, and to my surprise, woke up feeling more energetic and less achy than the day before. Miraculous! I only need that one soak to feel vastly better, but my aunt suggests repeating the bath for up to three days if symptons persist. "Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment