Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ranch Chicken

Susan Dorsey, one of the sisters I visit teach brought me this meal after I had my last baby. It was so good I had to ask for the recipe.

1-3lb bag of chicken tender loins
3 cans cream of chicken soup
2- containers Philadelphia Cooking creme
1-2 packages of Ranch dressing mix(it depends on how seasoned you like it. I used 1 1/2 packages)

  1. Mix together cream of chicken soup, cooking creme and ranch dressing mix. 
  2. Place the chicken tender loins in a 6 quart crock pot. 
  3. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken. 
  4. Cook on high for 3 hours. If you have a high temperature crock pot then you'll want to leave it on low for 4-5 hour.
  5. Serve chicken over rice, noodles or mashed potatoes. Makes a wonderful Sunday afternoon dinner. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment