Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lion House Sweet and Sour Chicken

Since I finally bought myself a rice cooker I have been on the look out for meals that go well with rice. I found this on Pinterest. This recipe is Courtney of Just get off your butt and bake O yum.  As the title states it is from the Lion House.  I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. 

2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
4 tablespoons cornstarch
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup vinegar
1 cup chicken broth
1/3 cup ketchup
2 tablespoon soy sauce
6-8 boneless skinless chicken breast(about 4 ounces each)
  1. Place Chicken in a 9x13 inch baking pan. 
  2. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
  3. In a bowl mix the cornstarch, sugar, vinegar, chicken broth, Ketchup,  and soy sauce. 
  4. Pour over the chicken. 
  5. Bake at 325 for 1 - 1 1/2 hours. 
  6. Serve over rice. So good.



No comments:

Post a Comment